- Hover on 'readability tools'
- Select 'score text files (word, pdf)'
- Go to files to score → choose files
- Upload your file
- Click on 'score file'
- You will see this message: 'Your file [file name here] has been uploaded and has been added to the queue for processing'
- In a few moments, you'll be sent an email notifying you it's ready. Click on the link in the email
You will then be able to view the results of your file. You can edit your file and improve the text's readability score by clicking 'edit text'.
You can view your previous files and edit them anytime by going to readability tools → previous files.
If you have any other questions about uploading files to Readable.io, please don't hesitate to get in touch.