Yes, absolutely! Website readability is one of our core features.
Our website scoring feature works as follows:
- You start by adding the domain name of the website you wish to score
- Our indexing tools then get to work scanning your site and finding your content pages
- The results are displayed to allow you to find the worst pages, in need of the most attention, and improve them
- If we discover any RSS feeds or sitemaps, we will use these to locate more pages from your site.
- We will also continually monitor RSS feeds and sitemaps, and as new pages are added to your site we will scan and score them automatically, and email you to let you know what we have found.
Our website readability functionality is still quite new, and we are working to improve it. We welcome all feedback and suggestions.